- Tarot Reading for Pets: Animal Communication using intuition and cards
- Camino de Santiago: Walking with the Angels
- Collateral Damage: Help, Healing and Hope for Combat Veterans
- Fido Feng Shui: Creating a harmonious environment for your animal companion
- Toilet Feng Shui: Close the lid, change your life!
Monthly Archives: October 2014
For years, and for many of us, the mere word Tarot has sent chills down our spines as we have conjured up all type of negative images in our heads. Our mind goes back and forth as we think of … Continue reading →
Historically speaking, the Camino de Santiago, or Way of St. James is one of the most important Christian Pilgrimage routes in existence. Dating all the way back to the 9th century, pilgrims from all over the world have walked for … Continue reading →